- Panel Member; Board of View, Luzerne County , Pennsylvania . Presided over board of view proceedings for the purposes of condemnation by both Luzerne County , and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in addition to various establishments of respective boundaries and/or easements for individual cases within the Luzerne County area.
- Executive Vice President; Moyer Realty Advisors, LLC, Real Estate Appraisers and Consultants, Allentown , Pennsylvania , September 1999 to Present.
- Appraiser; Patt, White, Whitney and Moyer, L.L.P., Appraisers and Consultants, Allentown , Pennsylvania , October 1993 to September 1999.
- First Eastern Bank, N.A. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania , December 1991 to October 1993. Appraisal Coordinator – Reviewed various residential, commercial, apartments, special purpose and industrial appraisal reports submitted to First Eastern Bank, N.A. for purposes of debt financing and internal asset monitoring.
- Board of Assessment Appeals – Carbon County , Pa.
- Board of Assessment Appeals – Luzerne County , Pa.
Appraisals have been prepared on many types of properties including: single- and multi-family dwellings, stores, apartment complexes, theaters, restaurants, banks, gasoline service facilities, manufacturing plants, residential and industrial subdivisions, churches, automobile dealerships, hotels and motels, distribution warehouse facilities, shopping centers, multi-tenanted office buildings, owner-occupied office buildings, industrial and manufacturing buildings, campgrounds, convenience markets, mini-warehouses, mobile home parks, truck terminals and historic properties with a strong emphasis on investment-grade, lease-fee analysis.
Reviewed multiple commercial, and industrial appraisal reports submitted to various lending institutions for compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Pennsylvania Certified Appraiser (License No. GA-001460-L)
- Associate Member – The Appraisal Institute
- Pennsylvania State University , Bachelor of Science Real Estate, 1991
- Appraisal Institute, Basic Income Capitalization 310, March 1994
- Appraisal Institute, Advanced Income Capitalization 510, May 1994
- Appraisal Institute, Standards of Professional Practice, Part A, January 1995
- Various lectures and seminars for continuing education