- General Appraiser; Moyer Realty Advisors, LLC, Real Estate Appraisers and Consultants, Allentown, Pennsylvania, September 2002 to Present.
- Senior Technical Consultant; Applied Technologies International, Somerville , New Jersey , 1998 to 2002.
- Managing Partner, KTK Associates, Bethlehem , Pennsylvania , 1988 to 2002.
- Senior Analyst, Beneficial Corporation, Peapack , New Jersey , 1992 to 1998.
- Management Trainee, First Fidelity Bank, Allentown , Pennsylvania , 1987 to 1989.
- Board of Assessment Appeals – Lehigh, Monroe and Northampton counties, Pennsylvania
Appraisals have been prepared on many types of properties including: single- and multi-family dwellings, stores, apartment complexes, theaters, restaurants, banks, gasoline service facilities, manufacturing plants, residential and industrial subdivisions, churches, airports, automobile dealerships, hotels and motels, distribution warehouse facilities, shopping centers, multi-tenanted office buildings, owner-occupied office buildings, industrial and manufacturing buildings, campgrounds, convenience markets, mini-warehouses, mobile home parks, truck terminals and historic properties with a strong emphasis on investment-grade, lease-fee analysis.
- Pennsylvania Certified Appraiser (License No. GA-001378-R)
- Lehigh University, completed course work towards Master of Business Administration.
- DeSales University , Bachelor of Science Business and Computer Science.
- Required courses of study leading to the General Real Estate Appraiser Certification.
- Various lectures and seminars for continuing education.